Emilia Romagna has many historic cities with loads of sights. Bologna and Ferrara absolutely deserve a visit, although it's a major industrial centre, Modena has a Romanesque cathedral as good as any in Italy.
This beautiful city has food for the mind as well as the belly. A cultured and sophisticated town, with some beautiful architecture. Set aside a day or two of your vacation in Emilia-Romagna for a visit to Bologna.
A superb and unspoiled medieval centro storico is the chief reason for visiting
Modena, you have to see the 12th century cathedral (Duomo) during your holiday in Emilia-Romagna: one of the finest Romanesque structures on the planet.
A pleasant, comfortable town, a big reason for a visit to Parma is the superb food. Parma ham and Parmesan cheese is just the beginning.
Is a quiet, ancient town, with a cathedral and some fine churches and galleries. RAVENNA is a centre of art, culture and, famously 'the city of mosaics'. Be sure to visit Ravenna during your vacation in Emilia-Romagna.
A fascinating historic town, with a moated castle, it was once the base of the Dukes of Este, who built a model and very beautiful town.
IN THE LAND OF MOTORS
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, the legendary Morini, Malaguti and Ducati, and the great tracks of Imola and Misano are just a few of the many “constellations” of this land, synonymous with glamour, passion, and victories for millions of people all over the world.
If you want to learn about the companies, the car and motorcycle museums or to visit some of the world's most beautiful and valuable private collections of cars and motorcycles, you are in the right place, because the region of Emilia Romagna is filled with a great "passion for motors” so much so that it is called MotorValley.
• Mef-Museum Casa Enzo Ferrari - Modena
• The Ferrari Museum - Maranello (MO)
• The Ducati Museum – Borgo Panigale (BO)
• The Lamborghini Museum - Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
• The Museum of the Industrial Heritage - Bologna
• Demm Motociclomotoristico Museum - Porretta Terme (BO)
• Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum - Dosso (FE)
• Autodromo di Modena - Modena (Locality Marzaglia)
• Autodromo Misano World Circuit
• Enzo and Dino Ferrari Imola Circuit – Imola (BO)