Specially organized services can be activated for customers staying in our holiday homes.
- Stroll along the CAI tracks starting from the Borgo
- Visit to the Sassi di Roccamalatina Regional Park and Pieve di Trebbio
- Chestnut and Birch Wood Museum in Zocca
- Escursioni a cavallo (Maneggio a Savigno)
- The castle of Vignola
- Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- Ducati Museum in Borgo Panigale Bologna
- Visit to Bologna hystorical centre (Piazza Maggiora, Two Towers, medieval palace Re Enzo, via Pescherie vecchie Food Market)
- Visit to Modena (Piazza Grande, Duomo with Ghirlandina Tower, Albinelli food Market)
- Cuenca Club swimming pool in Montombraro (from 31 May to 31 August)
Every day you can order breakfast for the following day. Breakfast includes a selection of local products: jams from our orchards, eggs with local cold cuts and cheeses, fresh fruit or orange juice, coffee or cappuccino.
Our cooking classes can be booked as a group activity with a minimum of 3 participants. Type of courses:
1 – LA PASTA EMILIANA, basic course of Pasta making with the production of a long pasta (Tagliatella) and a filled pasta (Tortelloni), accompanied by the traditional Bolognese Ragù.
2 – LA PASTA EMILIANA IN LASAGNA : advanced production course of the traditional Lasagna alla Bolognese.
Courses are held on flexible days in the morning or in the afternoon and they end with a dinner-tasting of the cooked Pastas.
Wine and food
By appointment we organize visits to to producers of Parmigiano Reggiano, Balsamic Vinegar and wines in the vicinity of the Borgo.